Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Holding on to what others ask of me but not consulting with my father. Again wrong answer.



I've felt as that I have been in the front burner for everyone else while still being on the back burner for me. Why?? Why?? Why?? ( easy helping someone else problem, then fixing my own) It's been that way for some time now. Hey Dany what do you think about this? What's your idea on that. Wow, Hey I need some help with this, I will get back with your later. I have something to to do. I will pay you later. Now being a man of God. Is that fair to me.

I question the ways and whats that is asked of me and how I should be there. Am I needed or I am being used??? Who is listening to me, and what do they want from me? I've been ignoring God demands. Clearly! So I am hurting me. I have to change my path of thinking. So If God tells me what I will be doing, Then that's what I'm going to do.

God Please forgive and tell what you have me to do. This is my not my life, Its yours. Show me.


DEPR Dany Eason danyeason.blogspot.com"We Connect People"704-615-7102Twitter: @danyeason

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...