Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Metropolitan Mixer " Highlights







End of the month for April Showers, Now on to May Flowers... The Metropolitan Mixer at the Grape at Northlake Mall location went over great. However I missed out on the Fashion show that was 30 min after I left. Keeping the grind up for Charlotte is the "In thing" Trust me when I say grinding is the in thing. Here are a few people that admit to the grind. Jameka from JSW media marketing, Anthony of Charlotte Fashion week NC. Check the LIVE art work from John Hairston Jr from God City artist. Bro Lawrence and his guitar, the boy is dope. The Host with most and my Leader of Music Dj Flemmigo.
The summer is going to be Hot this year. This year is the House of Fashion. Where are you going to be this year ?? Charlotte ??
Dany Eason
Dany Eason Public Relations
danyeason.blogspot.com/dany.eason@yahoo.com
"We Connet People"
704-323-8291

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...