Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jury of my Peers
















If anyone would had told me that i would have to sit in a club for 8 hours just to be in a film. I would had told keep it moving. I'm not going to in one spot and not get paid. You would be crazy. But I did it, smiling and grining for ear to ear just be in a film that got to deal with the two different type of movies, " I know what you did last summer and tale from the hood" I know you don't have to say it, Why we create a movie about being the hood plus in the club. When you see this movie like i wil be waiting. Here are some folk you may want to look out for. I will be in the first scene when you come the club. Hit me once you see it.


Dany Eason
Dany Eason Public Relations
danyeason.blogspot.com/dany.eason@yahoo.com
"We Connet People"
704-323-8291

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...