Monday, July 15, 2013

DEPR | Poetic Palette | Chef Anthony & CO | RKelly @ Label | Red28th Hookah Bar.

Hey Folks, It's been a little while since I've made any advertisements, updates or promoted any of the latest events coming to city of Charlotte NC. I've been working on other projects and branding some small company, and putting off my business. (Rule number one), Keep your audiences on point! So I've been wondering if anything I do matters to you all. Surprising it does, and I thank you for all your support. It means a lot to me and  I would like to apologize to you all. It's time to get back on my grind, and I will do better. Now for the DEPR Get Connected updates for some amazing events to the city.




                                          Poetic Palette


Poetic Palette: The Adult Edition
Date: July 30th
Time:7-9pm
Locations: Red28th   
2424 N Davidson St #112a  Charlotte, NC 28205
 
 
Buy your tickets to be apart the Art www.poeticpallette.eventbrite.com



  "Poetic Palette is more the art, more then poetry; its a mind revolution."
 
 
 
 
                                 
                        


Looking for a Cater for your next event.
Contact Chef Anthony and Company. 980-253-6416
Tell them that Dany Eason sent you


 

 





We all that R. Kelly to walk around and sing a couple of line. But this time He will be performing live, Not a walk through and leave, This will be mini concert. Hope to see you all there. Aug 30th. 



 http://www.ez-tixx.com/Static/info_label_rkelly_event.html









 
 
ALL DAY TOMORROW...FROM NOON TO MIDNITE...WED, JUNE 19TH...$10 HOOKAHS!!!! ALL FLAVORS INCLUDING STARBUZZ! GREAT DRINKS SPECIALS TOO!
 
2424 N Davidson St #112a  Charlotte, NC 28205
 
I'm here every Thursday Night!
 
 
 
Photobucket
DEPR Dany Eason www.danyeason.blogspot.com
"We Connect People" 704-323-8291 Twitter: @deprcommunity

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...